Today I’m going to show you how to draw a winter landscape picture with a pencil.
What to do to draw winter with pencil, but still create a cold feeling of winter.
1. First, I draw two houses that were made of wood with a chimney and snow roof.
2. I draw a tree without leaves next to two houses. Because in the winter, the tree has fallen its leaves.
3. Next, I draw 2 pine trees. When drawing winter, I usually draw pine trees because that’s the characteristic of the season. First, draw a vertical line as a tree trunk, then draw the leaves.
4. To enrich the scenery of a winter day like this, I draw an additional lamp post beside the house to light up when it was dark. If we cannot draw straight lines by hand, we can use a ruler.
5. Next step, I draw the fence. A short fence.
6. Next, I draw the ground, in the winter the ground gets a lot of snow. I use soft paper to make the pencil more even.
7. Finally I draw the sky, the winter sky is cold and there is no sun.
It looks a bit complicated, but draw slowly, it will be easy to draw.
I also draw quite amateur, you see any flaws where please comment below comments.
Thank you for watching!
Follow me: ✔Instagram:
#trangdrawcute #howtodraw #winterscenery #withpencil